- Who We Are
Who We Are
Everest has transitioned from a roofing company to a comprehensive building solutions provider. Today, the company offers a wide range of roofing, ceiling, wall and cladding products for new-age building solutions. Everest has consistently introduced innovative building products such as Pre-engineered steel buildings for the industrial and commercial sector and solar rooftop solutions.
Everest has been a pioneer of fibre cement boards and panels that allow for strong, light, rapid and durable construction of residential, commercial and industrial infrastructure. Everest Boards and Panels are manufactured using Hatchek process enabled with HPSC (High Pressure Steam Curing) technology which make them moisture-resistant, fire-resistant and termite-proof. These contemporary materials have significant competitive edge to other wood based alternatives. Made with environment friendly materials, Everest Boards and Panels are used in a wide range of applications such as claddings, ceilings, walls, facades, wall partitions, interior and exterior wall linings, pre-fab structures, drywalls and mezzanine floors.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Rajesh Joshi|
|Total Number of Employees||1001 to 2000 People|
|Year of Establishment||1934|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 1000 - 5000 Crore|
Trade & Market
|Export Percentage||upto 20%|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||05880*****|
|Banker||KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Mode||ChequeOnlineBank Transfer|
|Shipment Mode||By SeaBy AirBy Cargo|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Corporate Social Responsibilities
Training and Skill Building
Enabling the development of latent skills can help build a “virtuous circle” - the quality and relevance of education and training, fuels innovation investment, technological change, enterprise development, economic diversification and competitiveness. Emerging economies can, in turn, leverage this synergy to accelerate the process of employment.
To build skill sets across our intended target groups - adolescents, women, and marginalized construction workers among others - the Everest Foundation initiated skill trainings in computers, sewing and structural fabrication & Installation of building products across various locations in order to directly benefit more than 7000 people, in which 2138 people trained in 2018-19.
- In Partnership with NIIT Foundation, Everest Foundation has imparted computer skill training to 1090 people in 2018-19 while impacted 3215 people in last 5 years.
- Everest Foundation partnered with NSDC to run sewing & embroidery center to impart skills to 150 women in 2018-19 and impact 397 women since 2015
- In association with Construction Industry Development Council and Sattva, Everest Foundation trained 643 marginal construction workers through Building Master Training in 2018-19 and benefitted 1795 workers in the last 4 years
- The foundation helped 255 participants in getting employment opportunities through career facilitation services in 2018-19. In the last 4 years 566 people got benefitted from this service
Health, Hygiene, and Sanitation
Public Healthcare in India is still in a state of flux. Rural areas continue to look for effective ways to make healthcare facilities available to vulnerable populations. To that end, between 2015-18, we initiated a Tobacco Control Program, a public sanitation program as well as an individual sanitation program. The foundation has also organized several blood donation camps.
- Everest Foundation constructed 700 toilets through individual household sanitation program in partnership with Swades Foundation Conducted.
- Sensitization training on ill effects of tobacco use in which 15629 people participated in 1918-19 and a total of 37311 people participated in the last 4 years. Reached 1,000 people directly through health camps
More than 85 percent of school children in India have no access to sports due to a lack of adequate facilities. Less than 10 percent of the population under 35 years of age has access to organized sports. An equally small percentage of youth have access to playgrounds.
The Everest Foundation seeks to provide a platform to rural youth and children where they can demonstrate their sports capabilities, and acquire skills that can help them live a healthy and progressive life. To facilitate this, we organize various local and community-level sports events and training programs at our plant locations.
- Children have benefitted directly from badminton tournaments in their local communities 201 children participated in the badminton tournaments from the local communities in 2018-19 taking the total participation of 4 years to 655
- A total of 480 children participated in the inter-school football tournament in 2018-19 while the total number stands at 2744 in 5 years.
- Football coaching program directly benefitted 103 Children from local areas in 2018-19, while a total of 445 children benefitted in the last 5 years
- Largest brand selling boards in India
- Distribution setup and Technical support across India
- Large base of Architects & Contractors
- State of the art manufacturing units
- Experienced R and D
- Competent and qualified teams
- In sync with the latest developments in Architecture
Our Products Range
Everest offers a range of new age boards, which enable strong, light and rapid construction of residential, commercial and industrial infrastructure. Made using environment-friendly materials, these products are used in a wide range of applications such as claddings, ceilings, walls, facades, wall partitions, interior & exterior wall lining, pre-fab structures, drywalls and mezzanine floors. Manufactured using Hatschek process and enabled with HPSC (High Pressure Steam Curing) technology, Everest Boards and Panels are moisture, fire and termite resistant. These new age boards & panels have significant competitive edge to other wood-based alternatives.
Green Material & Sustainable Solutions
At Everest, we cater to the changing needs of modern-day architecture, through our dynamic product line. ‘Green Solutions’ is an endeavour to save the planet by lowering the carbon footprint caused during construction. At the core of the solution lies Everest Fibre Cement Board, an advanced green material, regarded as the best substitute to natural wood and wood-based products. Made from 40% recycled content, Everest Fibre Cement Board serves as a clean, green material.