Management TeamM L Gupta
(Vice Chairman and Independent Director)
- B.Tech. (Hons.) from IIT Kharagpur.
- He has 45 years of experience in Cement and Building Products industry in production and commercial decision making.
- He was the Managing Director of Everest from 2002 to 2010.
(Non Executive Director)
Padmini Somani(Non Executive Director)
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- A doyen of the Indian Cement Industry and one of the most respected business personalities in India. He introduced new standards in manufacturing, management, marketing efficiency and corporate social responsibility to an industry he has helped transform.
- He is an industrialist and has extensive experience in the cement industry and has successfully built Ambuja Cement into an efficient and profitable cement company.
B L Taparia
- BA in Economics, Post Graduate Diploma in Economics from London School of Economics, MSc in Financial Economics, University of London
- She has experience in sectors including technology, human capital, financial intermediation, retail and general management.
- She has been active in the philanthropic and development space. She has been recognised for her work in youth education, health, and skilling programmes with vulnerable and marginal populations.
- B.Com., LLB, FCS
- He has more than 40 years of experience in legal, secretarial, finance and accounts, taxation and corporate governance
- He was former Whole Time Director and currently Non Executive Director of Ambuja Cements Ltd.
- Fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- She is an expert in taxation, restructuring, business valuation and has contributed immensely on the Board of several Indian companies and MNCs
- Chartered Accountant & LLB
- Managing Partner of M/s Chitale & Associates, a leading boutique international structuring, tax and legal advisory firm, and MP Chitale & Co, a reputed accounting firm.
- He has been part of several prestigious committees, including the Insurance Advisory Committee of the IRDA, the Company Law Advisory Committee, Government of India, the Takeover Panel of the SEBI, the Advisory Committee on Regulations of the Competition Commission of India.
- Founder and CEO of Alok Nanda & Company Communications Pvt. Ltd. – a creative brand consultancy.
- He has advised some of India’s leading brands and companies which includes Lodha – India’s largest real estate developer, Marico, Unilever, Ambuja Cements, Taj Hotels, Quikr, IDFC Bank, TrueNorth – a leading private equity firm and Kotak Bank.
(Additional Independent Director)
- B.E.(Mech),Master’s degree in Engineering (University of Michigan) MBA ( Tulane University)
- He has about 33 years of rich experience (16 years in U.S.A) in the fields of Finance, Manufacturing, Project Management etc.
- B.E. (Mech), PGDM(IIM-A)
- He joined the company in 2001 as Marketing Director. He has over 30 years of extensive marketing experience in rural and industrial marketing across a wide geography with companies like Castrol, BHEL, Eicher and General Motors.
Y Srinivasa Rao
(Executive Director)Nikhil Dujari
(Chief Financial Officer)Neeraj Kohli
(Company Secretary & Head Legal)