|Material||Steel / Stainless Steel|
Today, an Everest Designer False Ceilings is much more than just a covering for steel or RCC structures. It provides a surface that serves in terms of superior thermal & acoustic performance besides enhanced light reflectance and ease of maintenance. Ceilings are also no longer confined to interiors but also installed in external areas like soffits, porticos & driveways etc and thus, need to be weather resistant as well.
Typical suspended framework for ceilings especially the grid system can be easily removed and offers instant access to the ventilation system thereby simplifying repairs or alterations. Suspended Ceiling System also provides added insulation. This is because when ceilings are installed, a static layer of air between the main slab and floor plate the drop ceiling is created, which acts as a great insulator besides enhanced moisture resistance property.
At Everest, we understand how you need different ceilings for different spaces. This is why Everest has introduced various ceiling solutions to cater to the diverse needs of customers. Do you need an uncomplicated yet elegant ceiling solution for your office are you looking for a sturdier system for your hotel driveway or balcony area for your residential tower that can withstand gusty wind loads perhaps you desire a more aesthetic ceiling choice for your showroom. Need a complete hassle-free ceiling solution that’s what Everest Ceiling Solutions bring to you and your design idea from simple plain ceilings to designer variants either with exposed grid or concealed framework systems, Everest Ceiling Solutions is the ideal answer to all that you need and desire from your ceiling and the perfect complement to your space.Specification:
Areas of Application:
- Size: 595mmX595mm,610mmX610mm
- Thickness: 4mm and 6mm
- Edge Profile:Squqre
- Standard Weight: 4.8 kg/m2 for mm and 6.95 kg/m2 for 6mm
False ceiling in high visibility areas like:
Ease of Modification:
- Showrooms/shopping Centers
- Recreational facilities
- Hotels & resorts
- False ceiling panels can be easily removed. This offers instant access to the ventilation system thereby simplifying repairs or alterations.
- While remodeling, nearly all components of the grid can be dismantled and reassembled elsewhere.
- Ventilation system requires only enclosed ducts that deliver fresh air into the room below. Return air enters the ceiling space through open grills across the ceiling.
- False ceilings are easy to install and remove.
- Suspended ceilings also provide insulation. This is because when ceilings are installed, a static layer of air between the main ceiling and the drop ceiling is created, which acts as a great insulator.
- Excellent moisture resistance property.
- Good thermal insulation property.
Designed for aesthetics, Everest Designer Ceilings are self-embossed with abstract patterns and textures that make them aesthetically appealing and unique. With our finishing choices - cascade, Electra, Lake & Hill and oceanic you can select the best for your space and give it the look it deserves.
- Pre-painted for superior aesthetics
- Strong and durable
- Economical and easy to maintain
False Ceiling AC Vents